Thanks, all!

Luke, in `(source reduce)`, that code makes use of
clojure.core.protocols/coll-reduce, which I see is in
src/clj/clojure/core/protocols.clj. And although I haven't yet made sense
of all that, I see that `coll-reduce` calls `seq-reduce`/`iter-reduce`,
which in turn call `reduced?`!

Regarding `(source reduced)`, that points me toward clojure.lang.Reduced.
And `(source reduced?)` points me toward clojure.lang.RT/isReduced.

I found the corresponding source code in

src/jvm/clojure/Reduced.java
src/jvm/clojure/RT.java

-- John