Issue #1 had been logged in CLJ-1242, but it was later decided to just focus on making equality not throw as contains/get throwing is consistent with java behaviour, see comments from Stu and Alex here https://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-1242?focusedCommentId=40612&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-40612

Issue #2 is logged as CLJ-700 and is currently on the roadmap for 1.9 (altho it's been postponed for a few releases already so it might happen again)

I'm not aware of any previous discussion on Issue #3 but IMO this is consistent with clojure's GIGO behaviour

On 29/05/17 19:15, rebor...@gmail.com wrote:
I was wondering if the following 'get' behaviors are worth a chat. Apologies if this is known issue, but they don't seem impossible corner cases to me.

This one looks read-only access to me and I'm not sure why a suitable comparator should be in place.

(get(sorted-map:a1:b2)"a""not found");; ClassCastException
'get' is happy with other transients (namely vectors and maps) but fails silently on sets:
(get(transient#{012})1);; nil
#3 (.intValue x) can throw away bits with precision loss. Sufficiently large keys produce the following:
(get["a""b""c"]4294967296);; "a"
Thanks
Renzo
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.