I had a quick look at this. As I understand it, the clojure.core reader
processes data_readers.clj, but Eastwood uses tools.reader (or a version of
it, copied into the Eastwood project?) which does not.

I thought that, for linting, we don't need to actually run the data reader
functions, so it should be possible to use the *default-data-reader-fn*
mechanism to swallow the tag + value, returning 'something' (doesn't matter
what, I used (gensym) ).

I tried editing leiningen.eastwood/eastwood, but unfortunately couldn't
find a way to set *default-data-reader-fn* such that tools.reader could
pick it up. I am now at the limits of my clojur e knowledge!

Does this sound reasonable? Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Pete