And to be clear, it doesn't only affect people who try to use ##Inf or
##NaN in their Clojurescript code.  It affects all existing Clojurescript
code, because running the Clojurescript compiler in a new version of
Clojure causes all Clojurescript code to emit these ## characters directly
into the javascript for its definition of the core hash function, which is
nonsensical javascript.  So all Clojurescript code is broken by running the
new release.