Hi,

I am trying to use the amazonica s3 library to get s3 objects trhat have
been encrypted using the KMSEncryptionMaterials but I cant seem to
understand how to do it with the library i.e how do i set the encryption
materials and then create the appropriate client

The equivalent java code to do this would be like this
       KMSEncryptionMaterialsProvider encryptionMaterialsProvider = new
KMSEncryptionMaterialsProvider("<encryption key here>");
        CryptoConfiguration config = new CryptoConfiguration();

config.setAwsKmsRegion(Region.getRegion(Regions.valueOf(profile.getRegion())));
        return AmazonS3EncryptionClientBuilder.standard()
            .withRegion(Regions.valueOf(profile.getRegion()))
            .withEncryptionMaterials(encryptionMaterialsProvider)
            .withCryptoConfiguration(config)
            .build();

any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks