New releases of tools.deps.alpha and the Clojure tools (clj, clojure) are
now available. This is mostly a bug fix release.
To update, use `brew upgrade clojure` on Mac, or the Getting Started
<https://clojure.org/guides/getting_started> installation instructions on
Windows installers are coming soon(ish)! I have an initial version working
and it's about 80% done, so only 80% to go. :)
- TDEPS-73 detect invalid deps.edn file and improve error
- TDEPS-61 use Clojars CDN repo
- TDEPS-26 include transitive runtime deps in addition to compile deps
- TDEPS-71 better error if Java not installed - primarily for Linux
installer (patch thanks to Mike Fikes)
- TDEPS-65 specify permissions on installed files in Linux installer (patch
thanks to Dominic Monroe)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Clojure" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that posts from new members are moderated - please be patient with your
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.