Has anyone looked for vulnerabilities exposed by pulling random libraries
from github.com (or gitlab.com?) and building them? Macros come mind
(mined?!) Solved problem? AFAIK the Rust compiler can't run arbitrary code.

Also instead of choosing "top-N projects on Github" I would begin with the
"most used projects on clojars" (# downloads in the last 12 months?) as
that might be a better metric/signal for prioritizing which libraries to
include. #RememberLeftPad

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea. I'm just trying to think through the
possible hazards.

Alan