Hi Chris,

Great work!

Sorry to jump in.
I had already been working on an auto-generated wrapper directly for
opencv. (not javacv though)

It's called origami and is on github:
https://github.com/hellonico/origami/tree/master

I just ported origami to OpenCV4-beta.

Maybe there is some work or examples we could merge or work on together ?

Nico