Sean, thanks for your feedback! Instance of Throwable is fail anyway and I
can't imagine a situation when it's not. **exception-base-class** only sets
behavior of *call*  - what we should catch and what will be thrown.
Probably naming is kinda ambiguous here and **exception-base-class** should
be called **catch-from* *to make its purpose more clear without reading
docstring.