Hi all,

Letting the cat out of the sac.

I’ve created a GitHub organisation, https://github.com/clj-commons
<https://github.com/clj-commons>.
With a name like that, one could imagine many raisons d’être, but for now, the
main reason is to
give a home to useful Clojure libs/projects which for various reasons are no
longer maintained.

I’ve taken the liberty to fork the latest fork of secretary
https://github.com/gf3/secretary <https://github.com/gf3/secretary>,
to ensure that it continues to work with the latest version of Clojurescript.
This is now available from Clojars at [clj-commons/secretary “1.2.4”]. Issues
and PRs are more than welcome
at https://github.com/clj-commons/secretary

If you know of libs/projects that are in need of some TLC, if you’re the author
of a lib/project that
you’re no longer wanting to maintain, please give me a ping.

If the amount of libraries maintained by clj-commons increases, I’ll also be
looking for co-maintainers.

Happy hacking!

Erik.