Not testing results this time, but just a comparison of reflection warnings
in Clojure 1.9.0 vs. 1.10.0-beta7, after adding (set! *warn-on-reflection*
true) to all .clj files in Clojure's source code that did not already have
one.  These were obtained when compiling Clojure using mvn and Oracle Java
1.8.0_192.

A few reflection warnings in clojure/main.clj that were in 1.9.0 are gone
now.  Cool.

One new reflection warning in Clojure 1.10.0-beta7 that was not in Clojure
1.9.0:
     [java] Reflection warning, clojure/reflect/java.clj:183:35 - reference
to field getModifiers on java.lang.Object can't be resolved.

That is line 181 in the original source file here:
https://github.com/clojure/clojure/blob/master/src/clj/clojure/reflect/java.clj#L181

That code doesn't appear to have changed, so only reason I can think of off
the top of my head why a new reflection warning is perhaps due to a change
in the method resolution code?

Andy