Clojurians-1.10.0:

I recently released a small project that allows you to view the entire
dependency graph of your deps.edn files.  You can do this from the command
line without installing anything or adding anything to your project.

https://github.com/cnuernber/depsviz

To do this, I had to get into some internal symbols in tools.deps.alpha and
I am relying heavily on its graph representation.  At some point, a
discussion about a public API/ABI about tools.deps.alpha would be good.

This came out of work to bring the excellent vizdeps leiningen plugin up to
date with leiningen 2.8.3:

(https://github.com/clj-commons/vizdeps)

I know that at least we have saved a *ton* of time using vizdeps.  Plus we
have been able to get visibility into larger systems and file appropriate
issues with appropriate projects when they had a serious transitive
dependency problems.

In any case, I hope that some of you find this helpful!  Please feel free
to file issues and PRs if something comes up.  I don't currently support
even nearly the entire range of possibilities in a deps.edn file (aliases
for example) so there are lots of opportunites for discussions and PRs.