Hello!

New year and new beginnings? Perhaps you feel it is time to take the step
to work with Clojure commercially in the new year?

Board Intelligence (BI) is looking for talented people to join our team. We
are searching for smart and talented senior developers and DevOps/SRE
professionals to help architect and build systems powering boardroom
conversations at companies like Easy Jet, Aviva, Britting Gas, BT and Royal
Mail.

Clojure is our language of choice for internal infrastructure and tooling,
and we are progressively leveraging Clojure also for our client facing
services. Hence we are searching for smart people on this list to help us
continue down this path.

We hope that for the right person this will be a great opportunity to take
on an important role in an interesting company, while working with Clojure
commercially.

Ideally we would like someone that is able to spend time in our London
offices, but for the right person exceptions could be made.

Anyone interested can get in touch with me directly at:
patrik.sundb...@boardintelligence.com

https://www.boardintelligence.com/

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
* Someone who is smart and cares deeply about his/her craft
* Someone we can learn from
* A good communicator

ABOUT US
* BI seeks to help improve the effectiveness of boards across corporate and
public sectors
* BI powers boardroom conversations for the likes of Easy Jet, Aviva,
British Gas, BT and Royal Mail
* Our focus on technology for the board room grew out of our existing
consulting business 5 years ago and is now the core of what we do
* We have grown organically to the current size of ~50 people (tech team of
12)
* The company is owner managed and in control of its own destiny

ABOUT YOU
* Developers: You are a strong developer who delivers solid finished work
* DevOps/SRE: You take a holistic approach to reliability all the way from
infrastructure to application code
* You are aware of your own limitations and when to seek out wider
collaboration
* You have your own strong opinions but retain an open mind
* You enjoy learning new things and pick up new skills quickly
* You take initiative and are comfortable working without much direction

OUR TECHNOLOGIES
* Languages: Ruby, Clojure, JavaScript, Go
* Data: Postgres, Kafka, OpenStack Swift
* Orchestration: Kubernetes + internal tooling