Hello James

Yes. The (into (empty table) (comp (filter process?) (map process)) table)
was exactly what I wanted for an end user to avoid to have to write, but
just a (filter ... table), otherwise I could provide a wrapper like (defn
myfilter [pred table] (into (empty table) (comp (filter process?) (map
process)) table)), which I also wanted to avoid, but you and Alex are both
right.

Thank you for taking time.

With best regards
Plamen