If in a Clojure REPL session you type `(doc find-doc)`, you should see this
(I'm using Clojure 1.10 here, in case the doc string has changed in a
recent Clojure version):

ser=> (doc find-doc)
-------------------------
clojure.repl/find-doc
([re-string-or-pattern])
  Prints documentation for any var whose documentation or name
 contains a match for re-string-or-pattern
nil

That says that if I do `(find-doc "some-string")` or `(find-doc
#"some-regular-expression")`, it will scan through the names and
documentation of all vars looking for something that matches, and print it.

For example, if I am looking for something relevant to "stack", try
`(find-doc "stack")` and see what comes out.

Andy