Hi,

I'm a newcomer to java interop. I'm trying to run the following code
without success:

    (javafx.scene.layout.HBox. (javafx.scene.control.Label. "Foo"))

I get:

    IllegalArgumentException No matching ctor found for class
javafx.scene.layout.HBox      clojure.lang.Reflector.invokeConstructor
(Reflector.java:183)

One of the constructors for HBox says we can pass instances of Node (Node
is an ancestor of Label), so I wonder why that's not working? I already got
through the following gotcha:

    (javafx.scene.layout.HBox. 5) ;; does not work
    (javafx.scene.layout.HBox. 5.0) ;; works

So it must be some detail I'm missing out.

I'm using Java 9.0.4 and Clojure 1.9.0.