Everything seems to be running fine on 1.10.1-beta1 here at World Singles
Networks. We were not experiencing the user.clj loading problem so I can't
speak to how it addresses that, nor are we looking at Java 12 yet :)

The only piece of feedback I'll offer here -- and Alex already knows
because I raised it on Zulip but want a broader audience as a sanity check:

The new clojure.main error handling definitely works well but on macOS the
temporary folder path -- where the EDN report of the stack trace etc gets
written -- is very long so the "Full report at:" line wraps, making it a
bit fiddle to copy'n'paste the file path. It would be easier if the file
path was on a separate line, by adding a newline after "at:", so selection
of the file path is easier.

That might also make it easier for tooling that invokes Clojure apps via
the command-line (instead of having to parse the file path out of a line
that has other text in it).