On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 8:59 PM z9znz <zednine...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I very eagerly look forward to this, and thank you in advance.

Here it is, it's very much rough & ready:

https://github.com/dotemacs/clojure-webapp

It does have authentication, but not authorisation.

So if you feel some things are missing, confusing or just unclear, please
let me know via the GitHub's issues or my email and I'll try to help you
out.

Before starting to create this sample app I figured "Oh, it'll be easy to
just put it all together", but once you start doing it, you notice so many
missing parts or things that should be done cleaner or in more detail.
Maybe it's something that should be polished a bit more. If time allows it.