Howdy Clojurians,

  Spatial Informatics Group (SIG) is seeking a new Full Stack Web
Developer to build Clojure/Clojurescript web applications in the realm
of environmental mapping and modeling.

The position is fully remote, but applicants with work hours that
correlate well with North American time zones are preferred.

SIG is an environmental think-tank, comprised of around 35 core members
with backgrounds in natural resource management, city and urban
planning, wildland fire science, hydrologic modeling, carbon credit
trading, forest management, remote sensing, computer science, and
environmental mapping and modeling.

Applicants should be comfortable building Clojure web apps built on a
stack like Ring+Jetty+Reagent+Herb+OpenLayers+next.jdbc+Postgresql,
building projects with the Clojure CLI tools (deps.edn), collaborating
over Github/Gitlab with clean branch management and code reviews, and
deploying to remote GNU/Linux VMs over SSH. Strong communication skills
are a must since all of our work will be done online.

Experience with GIS and geospatial analysis and data sharing with tools
like GDAL/OGR, PostGIS, and GeoServer are a definite plus.

Apply here:

  https://boards.greenhouse.io/spatialinformaticsgroup/jobs/4223818003

Learn more about SIG here:

  https://sig-gis.com/

Happy hacking,
  Gary

--
GPG Key ID: 7BC158ED
Use `gpg --search-keys lambdatronic' to find me

Why is HTML email a security nightmare? See https://useplaintext.email/

Please avoid sending me MS-Office attachments.