Hey Ganesh,

Just to add to the above information, you may want to check out next.jdbc
as well. If you specifically want to create functions that return complete
SQL, then maybe this isn't what you want, but I just wanted to point out
parameterization in next.jdbc since you mentioned you're new to Clojure,
and maybe weren't aware. See here for an example
<https://github.com/seancorfield/next-jdbc/blob/develop/doc/friendly-sql-functions.md#insert>,
where next.jdbc replaces a variable number of question marks with the
values defined after the SQL in the vector passed to the function.

- Brandon