Thanks for all the work (and money!) that's been spent over the years
maintaining 4clojure, I know it's been much appreciated by many in the
community. Is it possible to provide a data dump of the problem set? As far
as I can tell this data isn't in the Github repo, it seems to be in a Mongo
database somewhere? I for one would appreciate a copy if possible.

Cheers,
Colin