Hello all,

I have ported the 4Clojure problems to this repository:

https://github.com/PEZ/rich4clojure

A bit in the style of Calva's Getting Started REPL
<https://calva.io/getting-started/>, the user is invited to use Rich
Comments in the editor to solve the problems. Because that just seems like
a good idea.

Each problem also has a corresponding Gist, which I am hoping will work
well for sharing and discussing solutions and facilitate learning from each
other. There is already two solutions submitted. Here's one:
https://gist.github.com/PEZ/2a419f3d9e0c22be01179175f6a7d2f0#gistcomment-3823959

Please help me with feedback and finding issues.

Regards,
/Peter