ru <zspovenet...@gmail.com> writes:

> I moved a working project from one Linux-machine to other.
> And that's what I got:
>
> ru@ru-sitrol:~$ cd clojure/pro-figweel/
> ru@ru-sitrol:~/clojure/pro-figweel$ clojure -m figweel.main -b dev -r

8<-------------------------------------------------->8

  Downloading from clojars and error messages elided

8<-------------------------------------------------->8

> "Could not locate figweel/main__init.class, figweel/main.clj or
> figweel/main.cljc on classpath."}}
>

> What can be reason of this?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Sincerely,
>   Ru

Hi Ru,

  You are the victim of a typo, I'm afraid. You forgot the "h" in
"figwheel". The correct command should be:

```
ru@ru-sitrol:~/clojure/pro-figweel$ clojure -m figwheel.main -b dev -r
```

Have fun and happy hacking!
  Gary

--
GPG Key ID: 7BC158ED
Use `gpg --search-keys lambdatro...@gmail.com' to find me

Why is HTML email a security nightmare? See https://useplaintext.email/

Please avoid sending me MS-Office attachments.