On Mar 13, 3:35 pm, "Stephen C. Gilardi" <squee...@mac.com> wrote:
> On Mar 13, 2009, at 4:10 PM, Stuart Sierra wrote:
>
> > Hi Allen,
> > Sorry I haven't kept up with this. I think, though, that it's best to
> > have it as a standalone library in clojure-contrib, so that people can
> > use it with other testing frameworks if they want to.
> > -Stuart
>
> Allen,
>
> I see you have a contributor agreement on file. I'll be happy to help
> check this in if you like. Please open an issue at:
>
>        http://code.google.com/p/clojure-contrib/issues/list
>
> and attach a patch to it that creates the new lib.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Steve
>
>  smime.p7s
> 3KViewDownload

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll set up a separate project soon.

One of the reasons I originally wrote this as a patch on test-is was
to get integration with the is assert and reporting functionality. I
guess than can be separated into a backend part and an interface to
the different testing frameworks fairly easily though.

Allen