Likewise a real fan!

In the absence of an issue tracker at this time, could I mention the
following relating to indenting;

(defn xxx
  "Some stuff...

(defmacro xxx
  "Some stuff...

(defroutes xxx
                 "Some stuf...

That is, the indenting starts under the argument for "non-recognised"
fn names - which tends to mess up auto alignment (=).

Is there an easy way around this or if not could it be changed in vimclojure?

Thanks Meikel, great work!

Adrian.