Hi David and all,

Just trying to get up and running with Incanter, on a Mac with the github
head. The clj script doesn't find part of parallel colt:

(head-mac bin) ./clj
Clojure 1.1.0-alpha-SNAPSHOT
user=> (use '(incanter core))
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
cern/colt/matrix/tdouble/impl/DenseColDoubleMatrix2D (internal.clj:19)
user=> (import cern.colt.matrix.tdouble.impl.DenseColDoubleMatrix2D)
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
cern.colt.matrix.tdouble.impl.DenseColDoubleMatrix2D (NO_SOURCE_FILE:2)
user=>

When I change INCANTER_HOME=. to INCANTER_HOME=.. in the clj script, I can
import the required class but still not use Incanter:

(head-mac bin) ./clj
Clojure 1.1.0-alpha-SNAPSHOT
user=> (import cern.colt.matrix.tdouble.impl.DenseColDoubleMatrix2D)
cern.colt.matrix.tdouble.impl.DenseColDoubleMatrix2D
user=> (use '(incanter core))
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
cern/colt/matrix/tdouble/impl/DenseColDoubleMatrix2D (internal.clj:19)
user=>

The problem seems to be in the Matrix class:

user=> (import incanter.Matrix)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
cern/colt/matrix/tdouble/impl/DenseColDoubleMatrix2D (NO_SOURCE_FILE:3)

Thanks in advance for any help,
Anand