Hi,

I found instructions about how to compile from the REPL very quickly,
but it took me longer to manage to compile from the command-line. I'm
sharing it here in case it's useful to someone else.

To compile a .clj file, I've used this:

java -cp libs/clojure-1.0.0.jar:. clojure.main -e "(set! *compile-
path* \".\") (compile 'Hello)"

(if Hello.clj is in current path)

If you don't want to tweak *compile-path*, you'll have to create a
classes folder first, then

java -cp libs/clojure-1.0.0.jar:. clojure.main -e "(compile 'Hello)"

btw - if there is a better way to achieve this, I'm ready to learn :)

cheers,

-- Thibaut