> I'm not running off any server. All the pages are static html, which
> are generated by a Clojure script.

No kidding! I've done the exact same thing for my first website. It
was using Scheme though and leveraged Oleg's SXML library, it bring me
back fond memories. I'm looking at that old code right now and it was
kind of crazy, just using R5RS with srfi 1 and 19, Clojure is so much
better than this.

Your website looks good by the way. One thing is if you could dim the
background lines a little bit, it would make the text more readable,
some line look strikethrough.

> I looked at Compojure, and it seems very promising, but I decided it
> was overkill for my website.

Compojure is really great! ;-)

- budu