The warnings are given at any point where the compiler is compiling a
host expression (CLR interop) and it can't resolve the exact method to
call at compile-time.  Some of these can't be avoided and are
normal.

The reflection warnings are because *warn-on-reflection* has been
initialized to 'true'.  I'll set it to 'false' in the next commit so
you won't be bothered.

Simple.Console should be avoided at this point.  It was the first
console app written for this environment.  It loads a really minimal
environment.  Use Clojure.Main instead. It provides the full REPL
experience of the clojure.main in the JVM version, as described on
http://clojure.org/repl_and_main.  Specifically, running Clojure.Main,
without or with command-line args is equivalent to

java -cp clojure.jar clojure.main
java -cp clojure.jar clojure.main /path/to/myscript.clj
java -cp clojure.jar clojure.main /path/to/myscript.clj arg1 arg2 arg3

Clojure.Compile is just for AOT-compilation.  It will compile whatever
libs are on the command line.  As you state, it is used to bootstrap,
i.e. compile core.clj and the rest of the bootstap clojure code into
assemblies, which can then be loaded quickly by Clojure.Main.

If you follow all the directions on the wiki, specifically,

http://wiki.github.com/richhickey/clojure-clr/installing-clojureclr
http://wiki.github.com/richhickey/clojure-clr/compiling-clojureclr
http://wiki.github.com/richhickey/clojure-clr/running-clojureclr

you should get up-and-running.

Please let me know if you have problems or if the instructions are
unclear.

-David