Ok, iv done two steps, iv cleared my .vim & started from scratch (i
guess that i had some old version laying around there) & iv noticed an
error in my classpath (iv added clojure jar twice instead of clojure-
contrib),
The main thing that i would add to the docs is a trouble shooting
section that consist of common user mistakes how to check them &
possible fixes, I think that the installation procedure can be further
automated (as mentioned before me).

Im willing to do a small screen cast that shows how simple it is to
install & some usage functionality & load it up to Youtube (if you are
interested).

Thank you for your patience & hard work
Ronen