Generally I use the source code for clojure and contrib documentation.
I open an instance of Jedit on the source directory and use it's
search/grep facilities to find what I'm looking for. It also helps in
familiarising with the clojure and contrib implementations and
learning the techniques used. It's also always available. (I use
vim/vimclojure separately as my ide and jedit only for source/doc
browsing).

Rgds, Adrian.