Hi everbody,

I am having some problems using macros which I will explain by using
the core macro 'and'.

Imagine having a macro accepting multiple arguments: (and true false
true false)

But all the arguments are in a list e.g. (def arglist '(true false
true false))

Is there a simple way to 'apply' the macro to a list of arguments like
it works for functions: (apply + '(1 2 3)) ?

Sincerely
Benjamin
PS: I know there would be a solution for this special problem with and
by using filters on the list. But this is just an example on the
problem of applying a macro on a list.