Hello,

I am using StringTemplate with Clojure here and I have this issue with
setting the template path for StringTemplate.

I don't want to hard code the absolute path in the code, and thus I have
used a relative path for the template directory.

But every time I have to cd (I use SLIME) to the root of the relative
path before using any of the templates.

It might work on a dev environment, but I am sure it will be problematic
in production.

If any of you have used ST before, it would be great if you share your
solution to the problem.

Any generic solution of managing settings in runtime will also be
appreciated.

Regards,
BG

--