Félicitations Rich :)))

Clojure has now a toe in the biometric market.

A friend called me in August, he needed a quick integration software to
generate data to feed
two slave factories to get id cards and passports printed and wrap a
bunch of tools
to get consequent biometric data to be burned in chips in both
documents.

Presently tests are being done and it looks good. I showed some Clojure
stuff to people
out there and some where really interested in it.

Not two bad for a two years anniversary :)))

Clojure is definitively versatile...

Luc

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 00:33 -0700, Timothy Pratley wrote:

> Congratulations Rich and co!

Luc Préfontaine

Armageddon was yesterday, today we have a real problem...