Well, I'm not fluent with git yet. I'll create the github project, that can
not be hard.

In comparison with Prevayler, the persister does not block the reads,
because  it relies on Clojure STM. However it blocks the writes as
Prevayler, because currently there is no way to reliably get/ generate a
transaction id without locking.

I think it's possible to modify Clojure STM to return a global transaction
id. Then locking inside the persister can be omitted and writes will not be
blocking each other.

Probably it's not as important now, when the most of today computers have
<=8 cores and the typical usage pattern is that there are an order of
magnitude more reads than writes.