I've seen an example of launching a Clojure script from Java (http://
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Clojure_Programming/
Tutorials_and_Tips#Invoking_Clojure_from_Java), but I've got an
application in which I'd like to run a REPL.

My app has its own JPanel for display results, and a text area for
input, so I'll need to start repl with some replacement callback
functions (read, print, prompt, need-prompt).  I'd like to code as
much as possible in Clojure, but at some point I need to pass in some
Java object instances that my wrapper functions will use to perform I/
O for the repl.

Has anyone done this recently?  Could someone point me in the right
direction for exposing Java objects into Clojure?  I've tried reading
main.java and RT.java looking for hints, but I'm not too smart yet
about the Clojure environment, the scope of when things live, and
such.

Thanks in advance for any hints...
Mike