I could not get the python script to work, so I switched to the
powershell version.

I now understand that the leiningen-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar is a so-called
"uberjar" and contains all the dependencies for leiningen.

However, the python script assumes clojure is from a separate jar
which is not installed via lein self-install:

CLOJURE_JAR = expanduser("~/.m2/repository/org/clojure/clojure/1.1.0-
alpha-SNAPSHOT/clojure-1.1.0-alpha-SNAPSHOT.jar")

I don't know how to modify this to use the leiningen uberjar instead.

   Mike