defn <dev...@gmail.com> writes:
> On Dec 18, 7:00 am, Andrea Tortorella <elian...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd like to ask how to use leiningen with the latest clojure
>> development new branch, is this possible?

> This will pull down 1.1.0-master-SNAPSHOT per the settings in
> project.clj which is as new as Dec. 18th, 16:00 at the time of writing
> this.

I think Andrea meant the "new" branch rather than the "master" branch.
Just use "1.1.0-new-SNAPSHOT" as the version number for both clojure and
clojure-contrib and you should be okay.  Just be aware that if you pull
in other Clojure libraries they may be compiled against "master" and
won't work against "new".  This compatibility will hopefully be sorted
out in future as "slim jars" (not AOT-compiled) are probably going to
become the default in most tools.