can't believe, you guys, WAIST! your time discussing about
parentheses. There are far more interesting things to discuss. Please
don't waist time (time is life, is all we have) in that, and
specially, this is a public group, where knowledge should be share,
not nonsense discussions.

If somebody likes parentheses, good, if not, don't program in anything
lispy. No body is forcing that person to program in lisp.

Guido