I am just clueless in CCW how to get it compiled nicely. It doesn't
get you started with the files you need minimally to get it compiled
correctly and I remain clueless on how to get it to work.

And I get duplicated files probably because of eclipse works (include
every compiled file in the project as it is in the same directory). I
got lost there =x.

At least I would like to see a basic workflow document about CCW, and
better of course to have it nicely built in in Eclipse.

I hope you understand what I mean...

2009/12/28 Laurent PETIT <laurent.pe...@gmail.com>:

> 2009/12/28 Joop Kiefte <iko...@gmail.com>
>>
>> [...] I think this works a lot nicer than CCW. [...]
>
> As a ccw contributor, I would be pleased if you could you elaborate on this
> ?
> What does it mean to be "a lot nicer than CCW" ?
>
> Is it you would like that ccw, when creating a new "clojure project", also
> creates a basic ant script to be able to compile your project independently
> of ccw's out-of-the-box eclipse builder ?
> Is it something else ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Laurent

Communication is essential. So we need decent tools when communication
is lacking, when language capability is hard to acquire...

- http://esperanto.net  - http://esperanto-jongeren.nl

Linux-user #496644 (http://counter.li.org) - first touch of linux in 2004