Hello Bill

.Bill Smith  at "Thu, 31 Dec 2009 09:20:16 -0800 (PST)" wrote:
 .S> I tried out your example with a couple of files and it appeared to
 .S> work.  Is it supposed to fail, or is this an example of what you had
 .S> to do to work around the problem you mentioned?

Yes, this is working variant

if you'll replace '(.read ireader)' in 'recur' on line 80 with 'res', then
it will fail.

 .S> It's certainly ok for a function to return different data types.  I
 .S> guess the simplest example of that would be the identity function.

thanks for identity example, i'll look to it

P.S. Happy New Year to you, and rest of clojure community

--
With best wishes, Alex Ott, MBA
http://alexott.blogspot.com/        http://xtalk.msk.su/~ott/