Hi all,

I'm trying to get all the latest and greatest swank-clojure 1.1.0
goodness via ELPA, but no joy.  I'm starting with an absolutely clean
slate.  I'm running a freshly installed emacs 23.1.1 on Windows 7.  I
have a blank .emacs file and no elpa subdirectory under .emacs.d.

I install elpa and do a package-list-packages.  I mark swank-clojure
1.1.0 for installation and install it.  I restart emacs and type M-x
slime.  I get "[No match]".  Package-list-packages indicates that
slime, slime-repl, clojure-mode, and swank-clojure are all installed.
Huh?

Please advise.

   Thanks,
   Mike