On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Michael Kohl <citizen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So if you have something you want to share with the wider Clojure community,
> just fork away and send me a pull request on GitHub.

Scott Haug did just that and the help text of the clj wrapper script
gives you a pretty good idea about all the cool new features:

---
$ clj --help
Usage: clj [java-opt*] [init-opt*] [main-opt] [arg*]

  With no options or args, runs an interactive Read-Eval-Print Loop

  java options:
    -<javaopt>        Configure JVM (see `java -help` for full list)
    -d, --debug port  Open a port for debugging

  init options:
    -i, --init path   Load a file or resource
    -e, --eval string Evaluate expressions in string; print non-nil values

  main options:
    -r, --repl        Run a repl
    path              Run a script from from a file or resource
    -                 Run a script from standard input
    -h, -?, --help    Print this help message and exit

  operation:

    - Establishes thread-local bindings for commonly set!-able vars
    - Enters the user namespace
    - Binds *command-line-args* to a seq of strings containing command line
      args that appear after any main option
    - Runs all init options in order
    - Runs a repl or script if requested

  The init options may be repeated and mixed freely, but must appear before
  any main option. The appearance of any eval option before running a repl
  suppresses the usual repl greeting message: "Clojure ~(clojure-version)".

  Paths may be absolute or relative in the filesystem or relative to
  classpath. Classpath-relative paths have prefix of @ or @/
---

Enjoy,
Michael