Hello all

I have question about send-off, agents & threads - I'm trying to use
send-off to dispatch tasks, that stores some data into central agent.
Tasks could be long running.  I found following situation:
 - when I explicitly create threads and run tasks in them, I have more load
   on machine, that lead to bigger number of simultaneous tasks processed.
   Typically i see about 600% load on my machine with 8 logical processors
   (4cores with hyperthreading)
 - when I use send-off, I get less number of simultaneous connection to
   service, and load usually not bigger as 160%

Questions are: how could I control how much treads are used in agent's
queue?  How can I improve payload on my machine, so Clojure will use all
available resources?

--
With best wishes, Alex Ott, MBA
http://alexott.blogspot.com/           http://alexott.net