Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to raise this. I am new to
clojure and was going through the docs for namespaces here:

http://richhickey.github.com/clojure/clojure.core-api.html#clojure.core/ns

In the example there it implies that the way to import functions into
your namespace is as follows:

(ns foo
  (:use some.lib))

In actuality you (at least I did) need to this to get this to load:

(ns foo
  (:use [some.lib]))

Is this correct? Could that possibly be clarified in the docs if so?
If I am wrong could someone point me in the right direction for the
correct usage.

Thanks