I have started working on a Clojure library for working with physical quantities that have units and dimensions. While there are still some important features missing, I consider the existing features sufficiently stable. The library requires the current master branch of the Clojure github repository, so it's for early adopters rather for friends of stable software.

Check it out at

        http://code.google.com/p/clj-units/

Feedback welcome.

Konrad.