In the past, I haven't had a lot of luck putting the JOGL libraries on
the classpath.  A much better approach, I've found, is to create a
custom script to load up clojure, and put the class and library paths
as parameters to the java executable.  My library used to target JOGL
(it now uses LWJGL), and the script I suggested in the wiki can be
found at http://wiki.github.com/ztellman/penumbra/getting-started/16.
Hopefully some variation on that should work for you.