To avoid confusion Im pasting from another thread:

Getting ready:
http://www.bestinclass.dk/index.php/2009/12/clojure-101-getting-cloju...
Doing simple pages:
http://www.bestinclass.dk/index.php/2009/12/beating-the-arc-challenge...
Including SQL:
http://www.bestinclass.dk/index.php/2009/12/dynamic-interactive-webde...
Making a simple Reddit clone:
http://www.bestinclass.dk/index.php/2010/02/reddit-clone-in-10-minute...
..and extending that with a user database:
http://www.bestinclass.dk/index.php/2010/02/reddit-clone-with-user-re...

I wrote them in a style which targets new-comers, so I hope it will
be
of some help.
Lau