Hi,

I trying to use clojure.contrib.mock. It says to override the function
report-problem to
integrate it into other test framework like clojure.test.

I've got this working, but the namespace switching looks a bit ugly.
Is there a better
way to handle this? Maybe something like

(ns clojure.contrib.mock
  (defn... the override)
  )

which avoids the extra code to switch back to the original namespace?

(ns apfloattest
  (:use
    apfloat
    clojure.test
    clojure.contrib.mock))

(ns clojure.contrib.mock
  (:use
    clojure.test))

; delegate mock reporting to clojure.test
  (defn report-problem
    ([function expected actual message]
      (is (= expected actual)
        (str message " Function name: " function))))

(ns apfloattest)

(deftest test-sqrtf
  (expect [apf (times 1 (returns (apf 5)))] (sqrtf 5)))

--
Martin