Hi Zmitro,

you should see kanjis being detected as you draw the strokes. Maybe
the app didn't re-layout properly, that's why you didn't see the kanji
panel on the right hand side. I changed the jar slightly, and if the
re-layout thing was the reason, it could be fixed now. if you still
only see a white panel, try resizing the window. But it should re-
layout automatically now.

And make sure to draw the strokes in the right order and direction.

Cheers
Eugen